A New Hampshire Facility Is Seeking a Temporary EM Physician (Concord)
Compensation: $37,080.00 - $52,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We are looking to fill a temporary emergency medicine job now open at a New Hampshire medical facility. This is 12-hour coverage for six shifts per month. Volumes are consistent with a 25K annual patient census. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only state-licensed candidates will be accepted. Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- 12-hour night or day shifts
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 25K annual patient census
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Loading some great jobs for you...