Do you want to work in a health center where the patient-provider relationship takes precedence?
- Opportunity available due to succession planning, as one of the long-time providers, is ready to retire.
- Full time is considered 30 patient contact hours
- 100% outpatient position
- Flexible scheduling offered, i.e. 4-day work week
- 95% of staff state they recommend this FQHC as a place to work AND 95% of patients recommend this FQHC to their friends, families, and neighbors.
Located in Picturesque New Hampshire
No Income, or State Tax!!
- Outdoor paradise - skiing, fishing, boating, kayaking, hiking, biking, snowmobiling, ziplining etc.
- Ranked #2 state to live in by US News
- 2 Don Ross designed golf courses
- Numerous Resorts and Spas
- 13th best state to practice medicine by Medscape
Reference: FP 8184
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...