Psychiatric LPN Job- Permanent/Full-Time
Compensation: $50,150.00 - $62,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Concord, New Hampshire. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
- Responsible for planning and providing support and medical and nursing care to people who have a range of mental health issues.
- Support people with issues ranging from anxiety and depression to personality and eating disorders or addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Have the opportunity to care for those who need it the most!
- LPN in the state of New Hampshire
- BCLS Certified
- Experience with Geriatric
- Located near the gorgeous White Mountains in New Hampshire
- Level IV Trauma unit
- Join a mission driven community aimed at providing accessible and quality healthcare
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: lead, license, licensed practical, licensed vocational, med, med surg, nurse ii, pediatrics, practical, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...